: First Time Travellers
First Time Travellers
First time travelers to India: India is such a big and vast country to cover up within a short span of time especially for the first time visitor to India. Huge with so much diversity in India makes first time traveler think what to see or what not to see in a limited time? It is sometimes a dilemma for first time visitors for choosing destinations of their flavor in the itinerary. And you may miss some places by doing so. In that case, we are there at your service to prepare the best suited itinerary for you.
Most frequent visited sites from first time travelers:
- Golden triangle tour ( Destination covered "Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Delhi"
- Golden triangle tour with extensions of Religious city Varanasi and Temples of Khajuraho
- Rajasthan Fort and Palaces Tour
- Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Rajasthan Tour with Wildlife Safari extension.
- Golden Triangle with Hill Stations of Northern part of India.
- Beaches of Goa and Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters
- Temple of Tamil Nadu
It is not advisable to cover up too many things in a short trip as a first time visitor. So whenever plan your trip to India. Please feel free to contact us tour expert for making your trip wonderful and within your budget.