4 NIGHTS MALDIVES PACKAGE
Economy Class Return Airfare (Delhi - Male - Delhi), 4 Nights accommodation for a Couple, 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch & 4 Dinners, Airport transfers by Sea boat or Sea Plane (during day time), GST & Maldives Green Tax.
Maldives Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival and Leisure Time
Arrive at Velana International Airport, Maldives Meet and greet by a representative from your resort Transfer to your resort by a speedboat or seaplane Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure
Day 2: Water Sports and Island Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the resort Try out water sports activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, or jet skiing Take a guided tour of the nearby island to learn about Maldivian culture and lifestyle Return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay
Day 3: Spa and Beach Time
Relax and unwind at the resort's spa and wellness center Enjoy the pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters of the Maldives Try out some beach activities such as beach volleyball or simply sunbathe Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the resort
Day 4: Sunset Cruise and Nightlife
Take a sunset cruise on a traditional Maldivian boat Enjoy the spectacular views of the sunset while sipping on a refreshing drink Return to the resort for dinner and spend the evening exploring the local nightlife Try out some local cuisine and dance to the beats of traditional Maldivian music
Day 5: Departure
Enjoy breakfast at the resort Check-out from the resort and transfer to the airport for your return flight to Delhi
Note: The itinerary is subject to change based on your preferences and the availability of activities and tours.
* Economy Class Return Airfare (Delhi - Male - Delhi)
* 4 Nights accommodation in Beach Suite
* 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch & 4 Dinners (Kindly check the Timings & Venue from the Hotel)
* Airport transfers by Sea boat or Sea Plane (during day time)
* Green Tax - Green Tax is a tax that encourages people not to harm the environment or to help pay for things that are good for the environment.
Best time to visit the Maldives
Maldives has a tropical climate with two main seasons - the dry season from December to April and the wet season from May to November. The best time to visit Maldives is during the dry season, when the weather is sunny and dry, and the sea is calm and clear. However, the wet season also has its advantages, such as lower prices, fewer crowds, and better surfing conditions.
Accommodation in Maldives
Maldives is famous for its luxurious resorts, which offer private villas, overwater bungalows, and world-class amenities. However, there are also budget-friendly guesthouses and hotels available on the local islands, which provide a more authentic Maldivian experience. Whatever your budget, you will find accommodation that suits your needs and preferences.
Food in Maldives
Maldives offers a unique culinary experience, with its seafood-based cuisine and influences from Indian, Sri Lankan, and Arabic cuisines. You can try local delicacies such as fish curry, garudhiya (fish soup), and mas huni (smoked tuna with coconut). Many resorts also offer international cuisine, and you can find restaurants that cater to different dietary requirements.
Top 10 things to do in the Maldives
The Maldives is an archipelago located in the Indian Ocean and is a paradise for beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts. The Maldives has gained immense popularity in recent years for its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, colorful coral reefs, and breathtaking sunsets. Whether you're planning a romantic honeymoon or a family vacation, the Maldives has something to offer for everyone. Here are some top things to do in the Maldives:
1. Maldives Honeymoon: The Maldives is an ideal destination for honeymooners who are looking for a romantic getaway. The Maldives offers a range of romantic activities like candlelight dinners on the beach, couples' spa treatments, and sunset cruises.
2. Maldives Luxury Resorts: The Maldives is home to some of the world's most luxurious resorts. These resorts offer overwater villas, private pools, and top-notch amenities like fine dining restaurants and world-class spas.
3. Maldives Budget Travel: The Maldives is not just for luxury seekers; it also offers budget-friendly options for travelers. Local islands have guesthouses and budget-friendly hotels, and you can explore the Maldives on a budget by taking public ferries and eating at local restaurants.
4. Maldives All-Inclusive Packages: If you're looking for a hassle-free vacation, then all-inclusive packages are the way to go. Many resorts offer all-inclusive packages that include meals, drinks, and activities.
5. Maldives Water Sports: The Maldives is a popular destination for water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, and stand-up paddleboarding. The Maldives has a diverse marine life and colorful coral reefs, which make it an ideal destination for underwater adventures.
6. Maldives Overwater Villas: Overwater villas are a Maldives specialty. These villas offer direct access to the ocean and offer breathtaking views of the sunrise and sunset.
7. Maldives Marine Life: The Maldives is home to a diverse marine life, including sharks, rays, and tropical fish. You can go on a diving or snorkeling excursion to explore the vibrant marine life of the Maldives.
8. Maldives Beaches: The Maldives has some of the world's most beautiful beaches. The beaches are known for their soft white sand, crystal-clear waters, and breathtaking sunsets.
9. Maldives Island Hopping: The Maldives is made up of over 1,000 islands, and island hopping is a popular activity. You can explore different islands and experience the culture and cuisine of the Maldives.
10. Maldives Culture and Cuisine: The Maldives has a rich culture and cuisine. The Maldives has its unique food and drink options, like fish curry and coconut water. The Maldives is also famous for its traditional dance form, Bodu Beru, which is a group dance accompanied by traditional music.
Maldives Covid19 Tourist Guide
RTPCR Test & Vaccination - 96 Hrs Prior with QR code & Not Mandatory as of now.
Tourists intending to check-in or stay at tourist facilities in inhabited islands will be Permitted if; - they have completed prescribed dose(s) of a COVID19 vaccine (approved by World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (EUL) or Maldives Food and Drug Authority), and at least l4 (fourteen) days have passed after the completion of the prescribed dose(s), and
Mandatory RTPCR required within 96 Hr while returning from Maldives, test done at resort approx cost to be checked with products team.
A Tourist Visa on arrival is granted to travellers of all nationalities when they visit the Maldives. A Tourist Visa allows you to stay in the Maldives for 30 days, but may be extended for another 60-day period. The full 30-day visa is not the right of the visitor to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to issue for a period of not more than thirty days and any period less than thirty days.